The Unrideables I & II (documentários)
#9

Sobre este assunto recomendo a leitura do fenomenal livro de Matt Oxley:

An Age of Superheroes: Racin' Sideways Through GP Racing's Golden Age with Schwantz, Rainey, Doohan, Lawson and Gardner

Foreword by Valentino Rossi Traction control? Engine management? Acres of run-off? You've got to be joking: motorcycle racing's Age of Superheroes, 1988-93, was the nadir of two-stroke Grand Prix racing, when macho colonials slugged it out on evil two-strokes capable of 200mph. Even Valentino Rossi acknowledges this period as a special moment in motorcycle racing history, for he grew up watching Kevin Schwantz, Wayne Rainey, Eddie Lawson, John Kocinski, Mick Doohan and Wayne Gardner on TV as they bumped fairings and burned rubber around ultra-fast, lethal racetracks. This lavish book is the first to cover this era of frighteningly intense racing.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/An-Age-Superhero...1844255832
Responder


Mensagem neste Tópico
The Unrideables I & II (documentários) - por dfelix - 25-11-2014 às 15:54
RE: The Unrideables I & II (documentários) - por Rod - 25-11-2014 às 16:07
RE: The Unrideables I & II (documentários) - por 7pires - 25-11-2014 às 22:32
RE: The Unrideables I & II (documentários) - por nunones - 26-11-2014 às 02:32
RE: The Unrideables I & II (documentários) - por nelsonajm - 26-11-2014 às 13:01
RE: The Unrideables I & II (documentários) - por Maverick49 - 03-12-2014 às 21:20
RE: The Unrideables I & II (documentários) - por Johnny_1056 - 04-12-2014 às 09:52
RE: The Unrideables I & II (documentários) - por carlos-kb - 04-12-2014 às 11:17
RE: The Unrideables I & II (documentários) - por PSantos007 - 02-02-2015 às 15:39
RE: The Unrideables I & II (documentários) - por dfelix - 02-02-2015 às 19:36
RE: The Unrideables I & II (documentários) - por Johnny_1056 - 02-02-2015 às 20:06



Utilizadores a ver este tópico: