Mensagens: 18
Tópicos: 2
Registado: 9/2015
Mota: Panhead Localização: Dijon
If you want to follow my adventures in the construction of a harley 50s with parts bought on the net.
http://panhead51.eklablog.com/ Good reading.
Mensagens: 18
Tópicos: 2
Registado: 9/2015
Mota: Panhead Localização: Dijon
It really is a long-term project and the difficulties are many.
It just I must be patient.
Mensagens: 18
Tópicos: 2
Registado: 9/2015
Mota: Panhead Localização: Dijon
I too have found this amusing image.
For me the passion of motorcycling has no sex.
Mensagens: 18
Tópicos: 2
Registado: 9/2015
Mota: Panhead Localização: Dijon
try to show a maximum of thing on the Panhead, with plans, actions.
Find tips because the tools are expensive.
Mensagens: 18
Tópicos: 2
Registado: 9/2015
Mota: Panhead Localização: Dijon
it is true that I am not much on the forums but I have not forgotten you. Yesterday I finally finished the bore of the fork tubes
Mensagens: 13,093
Tópicos: 219
Registado: 4/2015
Mota: Maria das Curvas e BabieKa Localização: Lumpiaque
Keep Up the good work!
Show us some fotos!!
Mensagens: 3,797
Tópicos: 23
Registado: 8/2015
Mota: Tá tudo sem bateria! Localização: Zona centro
(24-09-2015 às 17:37)panhead51 Escreveu: ...
For me the passion of motorcycling has no sex.
well... i tend to think otherwise...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-Cvr0Wf6gY
Mensagens: 18
Tópicos: 2
Registado: 9/2015
Mota: Panhead Localização: Dijon
Mensagens: 18
Tópicos: 2
Registado: 9/2015
Mota: Panhead Localização: Dijon
Posso fazer uma chamada para doações para avançar no meu projeto.
O endereço da premiação do site em meu homepage.